Order Your Copy Now!!!
- Welcome to Mommy Bag Marketing Social Media Director!
- Is it just the Baby Blues or Postpartum Depression?
- A Birth Story: Dany Griffiths (Hypnotherapist specializing in Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond…)
- Fashionable Pregnancy: What to wear
- Benefits of Spinach – what’s in it for you and your baby…
Posted on May 12, 2009 | 8 CommentsMassage can help give relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain, especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs by increasing blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling. Massage can also reduce stress on weight-bearing joints.
Posted on May 5, 2009 | No CommentsMassage on the muscles that are starting to pull tight across your growing belly can help ease feelings of tightness, relax the low back, cut down on diastasis or the separation of the abs as your belly gets bigger, and increases blood flow to the area which can in turn help to keep the skin soft and supple to help cut down on stretch marks.